About Me

My photo
I'm a 28 year old single working mother just trying to do my best to raise a beautiful, independent daughter while working 2 jobs and going to school for my Bachelor's in Public Relations. My life is far from easy, but I enjoy every minute of it! I'm an individual in every sense of the word, and I fully embrace it with no apologies! I've made a lot of wrong turns in my life, but I feel confident that my compass is now pointing me in the right direction!

Music speaks when words can not....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Friday, May 29, 2009

A short prayer for my family & friends

Thank you Lord, for blessing us with so many wonderful gifts. Help make Your power real to me and to all believers. Help all believers to grow and flourish in all circumstances. Help us to see beyond the appearance and surface of things and see into the deeper matters of You, Our Father and Our Lord. Help us to see, feel, trust and know that You are in control of all and hold a promise for us, a gift of eternal life in Your Precious Son, Our Savior, and a multitude of spiritual blessings and fruits beyond our very short-sighted and limited viewpoint. Help make it real to us. Help us to trust. Help us to know that wherever we are and whatever is happening around us, that You have given us the power of the Holy Spirit and the peace of our Lord. In Jesus' Name I pray...Amen.

0 comments: