About Me

My photo
I'm a 28 year old single working mother just trying to do my best to raise a beautiful, independent daughter while working 2 jobs and going to school for my Bachelor's in Public Relations. My life is far from easy, but I enjoy every minute of it! I'm an individual in every sense of the word, and I fully embrace it with no apologies! I've made a lot of wrong turns in my life, but I feel confident that my compass is now pointing me in the right direction!

Music speaks when words can not....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, May 25, 2009

Hangover...

Have you ever had one of those weekends where things were so great and you enjoyed being with a person so much, that come Sunday (or Monday in today's case) when it's time for them to leave you just feel really depressed? It's like when you go out on a Saturday night and party it up, you have a blast and you don't want the night to end! Then you wake up on Sunday and you almost feel like you wish the night before wouldn't have happened. You know that kind of happiness never lasts, the party always ends, everyone has to go home...all you are left with are the memories. Is all the pleasure worth the pain?

Maybe it's just me trying to over analyze everything and pick it apart until you can't even recognize it anymore. I am a pro at that! When it comes to men, relationships, love...I've always been all or nothing...full speed or at a stand still...all in or I'm ready to fold. I know that scares a lot of guys off, hell when guys act like that with me I can't run away fast enough, but love is about the only emotion I know how to express. I'm trying so hard not to screw anything up this time, trying not to jump in without testing the waters, trying to hold back, trying to just let things run their course without forcing them down the road I want them to go, trying....

0 comments: