About Me

My photo
I'm a 28 year old single working mother just trying to do my best to raise a beautiful, independent daughter while working 2 jobs and going to school for my Bachelor's in Public Relations. My life is far from easy, but I enjoy every minute of it! I'm an individual in every sense of the word, and I fully embrace it with no apologies! I've made a lot of wrong turns in my life, but I feel confident that my compass is now pointing me in the right direction!

Music speaks when words can not....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Monday, May 25, 2009

All gave some...

Happy Memorial Day!!

I just want to remind everyone to take some time today and say a special prayer for all the soldiers past, present and future that have sacrificed for this country! Even if you don't believe in the cause of the war, always remember the cause of the soldier! Also, please say an extra special prayer for those soldiers families! Believe me, it's one of the hardest things in the world to send the person you love off not knowing if you will ever see them again. Then hearing the confusion, anger, sadness, and frustration in their voice every time they call. One of the hardest jobs a person will ever have is being a family member (especially a spouse) to a deployed soldier...not everyone can do it. So, to all the soldiers and families...May God be with you and give you the strength and the courage you will need.

0 comments: