About Me

My photo
I'm a 28 year old single working mother just trying to do my best to raise a beautiful, independent daughter while working 2 jobs and going to school for my Bachelor's in Public Relations. My life is far from easy, but I enjoy every minute of it! I'm an individual in every sense of the word, and I fully embrace it with no apologies! I've made a lot of wrong turns in my life, but I feel confident that my compass is now pointing me in the right direction!

Music speaks when words can not....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Thursday, May 21, 2009

To Blog, Or Not To Blog...

I've debated with this over and over, and finally decided...why not?! With our busy lives it is so hard for people to stay connected on a day-to-day basis. When you do finally get the chance to catch up so much has happened since the last time you've spoken you either forget or there's not enough time to get everything out! Then, there are those thoughts that happen when you are sitting at work or sitting at home and you just have to share but no one is answering the phone! So, that's why I've finally decided to do this blog. At least then I'm not bugging the people that don't care what's going in my life, and for those who do...here ya go! Not promising how well I'll keep up with it, but we'll see. Like I need one more thing to keep me distracted at work!

0 comments: