About Me

My photo
I'm a 28 year old single working mother just trying to do my best to raise a beautiful, independent daughter while working 2 jobs and going to school for my Bachelor's in Public Relations. My life is far from easy, but I enjoy every minute of it! I'm an individual in every sense of the word, and I fully embrace it with no apologies! I've made a lot of wrong turns in my life, but I feel confident that my compass is now pointing me in the right direction!

Music speaks when words can not....


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Full Moon (not the movie)

I don't know if anyone noticed the full moon this weekend, but I know I've definitely been feeling it the past few days. If your not familiar with the cycles of the moon and how it affects moods it's really interesting to do a little research in. I'm not an expert or anything, but I know the 3 days following up to the full moon is usually a time of euphoria and excitement. Ever been in a really good mood and have no idea why, or what about those days when it's a lot easier to just let things roll off your back? Check the moon's cycles because a full moon may be the reason! Now, do you ever have those days when you just want to cry and any little thing can get under your skin?? That's usually what happens for the 3 days following the full moon. Granted, I think for some this has more of an affect than others depending on your chemical make up already, but for others like me...I am very much affected by moon cycles and planetary alignment.

So, guess what Sunday was...the full moon! I'm guessing that's why I've wanted to do nothing but ball my eyes out for the past 2 days! So, if you feel like you've been riding an emotional roller coaster this weekend don't make any rash decisions until at least Thursday or it may be a decision that you will later regret!

P.S. I finally got my comments working!! Apparently when I selected "Anyone" it really meant "no one"!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

My emotions were switched. This weekend I was moody and cried. But now I'm happy. But it's no secret I'm weird.

Manda said...

That's why you're my bestie...that and the fact that we can read each others minds!